Frankafus-StudiosFrankafus-Studios

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 7 Fans

All 7 art Reviews

the wizard the wizard

lovely

i love the subtle shadow, and the gloomy sky. It's a strange color scheme, but it works really well.

Hot Chick Hot Chick

cute hat

love the lines, awesome work

LAME LAME

I'm very amused

I can't quite put my finger on it, but something about this really intrigues me. :] good stuff

PuddingMonster responds:

Thanksss lol.

Sounds Better Upside Down Sounds Better Upside Down

Beautiful

I love the angle, her hair, and the coloring you did is amazing, especially on the skin. Very nice art style, it's very intriguing.

HP Rain HP Rain

I love this puffball.

Haha, this is amazing. Nintendo needs to bring Mallow back, amirite?

I love the sense of shapes in the drawing by the way, more so on Mallow, it's got that oldschool 3D look that Super Mario RPG was made with. Awesome stuff.

at a loss at a loss

Very expressive

I love the simplicity of this, the lack of lines really makes it pop out.

Sitting Pretty Sitting Pretty

pretty

I love the posture and everything, the only thing (if I may critique) is that the cliche photoshop grass brush takes away from the drawing, and perhaps the background is a bit too pale. I mean the drawing is realistic enough to use the grass brush, but I think it'd look nicer with some more custom brush strokes because the grass looks like it was just pasted ontop of the image (it's just too repetitive).

That said, it's a beautiful drawing, and it looks like you really know what you're doing. She's very pretty and I love the outfit :]

Mrew responds:

Yeah, I've kindof learned not to abuse brushes since then, haha.
Thank you for your comment, though. ^^