Frankafus-StudiosFrankafus-Studios

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 7 Fans

heysatan heysatan

<3 +fav

very moving, the animation was smooth and the colors were great.

The song was great too~ good job :)

-2 Intelligence -2 Intelligence

nice short

I really liked the animation and the graphics were pretty. I really liked the simplicity of it, very funny :)

Falconer02 responds:

That's what I was shooting for. Glad you liked it!

The Dofus Prologue The Dofus Prologue

nice tribute :)

For a while if you searched "Dofus" on newgrounds only my little flash would've appeared, but now you submitted a dofus themed flash too! yay for us!

For your first time using flash, and the limited time you had to make it, I think its really good. This is a really nice first attempt, you're only gonna get better~ so keep it up, i'd like to see more from you :D

The-Ginger-Ninja responds:

Wow what a coincidence, ya know its cos of your Fbf Dofus animation, I decided to make my own XD

Thankies very much-ly !

Another Bored Flash Another Bored Flash

meh, ignore the negative reviews

i think it was a great effort, especially out of boredom. thats when i usually animate too ;)

it was pretty good, the spelling isn't worth getting this blammed. people are just being jerks, you did good. keep it up

xthesnarfx responds:

Yeah, and if people watch my other flashes they would see that they have spelling errors also. Oh well. Also in about a month or two the my new (good) flash will be out that will accually have effort into it.

Cloud & Choco Time Lapse Cloud & Choco Time Lapse

wheee

that was fun to watch :)

it was just a bit hard to see the sketching part, but everything else was way cool~

DrSkippy responds:

Thank you. I am currently STILL working on the lighting so you can see it all from begining to end. Sorry for this issue.

Blob-fight Blob-fight

ooooh how delightful

Such smooth animation, cute little song to go with it, that was enjoyable~

thanks for the entertainment :3

Stop Sprite Genocide Stop Sprite Genocide

yay

cute little message, heehee i enjoyed it :)

Me Not You Me Not You

adorable D:

The time it took to make it is already a 10, but of course it was funny and also very cute. The ending warmed my heart. :)

good job, i loved it~

=SuperHero= =SuperHero=

pretty good D:

it was pretty nice, perhaps add more than just one short though? people on newgrounds are really tough when it comes to judging, i hope it doesn't get blammed~

keep up the good work

Ready's Voyage Ready's Voyage

awww

great use of backgrounds, love yann tiersen <3 just overall very happy flash, it made my day :3